Tools for holistic medicine
I’ve been thinking a lot about how to practice better holistic medicine and I started thinking about the things that we can do to be healthier. Healthier in a holistic sense, not just tinkering with the edges. Healthy in mind, body, soul and spirit. Paying attention to the whole person and working on the parts that go to make up the whole.
I’ve come up with a list of things we can do and written a page or so on each (this is a work in progress). I’m sure I’ll keep coming up with more ideas and can add them as I go.
These are in no particular order.
- Looking at our addictions – smoking, alcohol, caffeine, carbs, stuff, technology
- Good relationships – connections
- Good work, vital force energy
- Connecting with nature
- Energetic treatments – acupuncture, reiki, kinesiology
- Paying attention to our emotions
- Controlling our thinking and meditation
- Paying attention to our symptoms
- Living in the present
- Tapping into source energy
Disclaimer. This web site is for research and entertainment purposes only. The information given in this site is not intended to replace a therapeutic practitioner relationship.